Friday, December 5, 2008

Update 3

So I just left the hospital and sorry to tell you, but no baby yet!! teehee. I guess that when Stephs mom went to check on her, the Doctor told her to come back in 20 minutes, and Chris thought that meant baby in 20 minutes...but REALLY it meant she was getting her epidural and to come back in 20 minutes. hahaha! So yeah...no baby....sorry for any disappointments!!

This is how steph is doing right now.....

*when I walked in she said "HI!!! I can't feel my legs...its awesome!" So she is feeling great!
* she is dialated at 5cm.
* baby is at -1 station (...that is negative one and this means the baby is high...they deliver when baby is at station 2)
*the baby is high and lying face up...this isn't exactly the way they want the baby to be..so they keep turning Stephanie all different directions to try to get the baby to shift into the correct position! Lets hope the baby does this quickly!
*Stephs Doctor is supposed to go out of town at 5pm and stephanie is FREAKING OUT that she won't deliver the baby...I told her that I think when the time comes, I dont think she will mind who delivers! ha! :)
*she is comfy and was sleeping, when I left.


SO there is your afternoon update! I have to work...but Nick, Coreys little brother is going to call and text me to keep me updated so I will be on here to do so! I have a few pictures of Steph that I will upload onto here once I get to work and upload the pictures! (and don't worry. Steph gave me permission to do so!) I'm done working @ 7...so we are praying for a baby by then...and I will have pictures posted as soon as I can of the new family!!!!

xoxo
Tay

No comments: