Friday, December 5, 2008

Update 1!!!

Hello to all of Stephys blog followers!! :) This is Taylor the best friend....and I promsied Steph I would keep everyone updated!

This morning at 5:30am I got up to do my every 2 hour bathroom run (i'm 31 weeks pregnant!) and checked my phone that had a text message that said...."I'm just letting you know, I'm going to the hospital. Contractions are 6 minutes apart. No lunch for us today!!" (we had lunch plans..teehee) So I texted her back and she called, she is doing wonderfully! She was dialated at 2.5cm when they checked her around 5:30am, and they decided to make her walk around. She said it was crazy pain and she said "I dont know why no one ever told me it hurt like this!" hehe. She is hanging in there! Around 6:30am they actually admitted her and she and Corey and tucked quietly in their room!! It looks like there will definitely be a baby today!!!!!

She just text me again and said "I'm 4cm right now. She is going to break my water when she gets here"

FYI, for a little later:

For those in town, she is at Community North Hospital. The labor and delivery floor is the 4th floor. Once you get to the floor there is a HUGE lobby/waiting room. They are STICKLERS with security and won't let you onto the Maternity ward without a code, but you can have them page the room and they can let you in, once they are ready for visitors!

Right now Coreys parents, brother and sister, Stephs parents, and Jamies boyfriend Justin are at the hospital hanging out in the waiting room. I've decided to lay low and only go when she is ready for me to be there...we dont need her stressed out anymore than she already is!! I will keep everyone updated as I get the updates myself!


xoxo
Tay

No comments: