Saturday, December 6, 2008

Carters Debut

So my bestest friend is doing wonderfully and is now offically Mommy!!!! And of course...Corey the Daddyo! Mommy, Daddy and Carter are doing awesome. He is so, so adorable, and to looking at him just gives you a rush of emotion. He was passed around from family member to family member and friend to friend and never made a peep. He is adorable and when I left he was getting his bath!

Here are a few pictures for everyone to see, b/c I know you are dying to see what he looks like!!! I will either update more as Steph asks me to, or let her take over from here! If anyone needs anything and can't find Steph or Corey you can email me TaylorLynne34@hotmail.com!


I think this is when they first got to the hospital.... :) I just love this picture!
Photobucket

Carter Benjamin Crutchfield!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stephs mom and Carter
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Steph and I after she had Carter
Photobucket

The Crutchfield Family!
Photobucket

Uncle Brian!! (Stephs Brother)
Photobucket

Steph and Carter!! :)
Photobucket

I will post more pictures when I haven't been up for 21 hours! :) But these are good ones for now, I think!

Hope I updated everyone enough today! I tried really hard!

xoxo
Tay

No comments: