Tuesday, November 4, 2008

35 Weeks and AC/DC

So this week marks 35 weeks. Its going well. I slept great last night, partly because of some sleeping agents (completely safe during pregnancy, its just Benadryl) and for the first time in 2 months I feel pretty well rested. Thank goodness.

Corey and I went to the doctor today and she said everything is progressing great. The baby's heart beat was 130 bpm. I will go back to see her in 2 more weeks and we will have another ultra sound and she will "check" our progress. Things are getting close!!!

I am suppose to go down to 8 hour shifts starting the week of the 23rd but I am unsure if I can last that long. 12 hour days are wonderful, however now its starting to wear on me. I am trying to cut back slowly but on my unit it is a lot of walking and bending and everything else. We'll see how things go.

Big News: Corey got to see AC/DC. This is something he has been looking forward to his whole life and it finally happened on Monday. I went as well, but by the end of the night I was so tired and I had a lot of pressure and pain (probably from walking and standing for 3 hours) that all I wanted to do is fall asleep. But I am so happy I went because the show was amazing. I've been blessed to see so many concerts and live so close to Deer Creek but this concert was probably one of the best I've ever seen. The lights were perfect, the sound was excellent and the crowd was pumped. I got lots of pictures so I hope you enjoy. The baby loved TNT... he/she started kicking to the bass. It was funny. Although Angus Young is not what you call... cute, he is one hell of a guitarist and I was impressed with how well he did live. Enjoy!

The crew before AC/DC, after a long tournament of Cornhole we learned that Josh and Ashley are absolutely unstoppable. They must play every day. Losers.
Photobucket

Rock and Rock Train...
Photobucket

I think they might have had some fun...
Photobucket

Love it!
Photobucket

Amazing.
Photobucket

Malcolm and Angus Young. Brotherly Love!
Photobucket

For those about to Rock...
Photobucket

FIRE!
Photobucket

This was after we dropped Nick off. What do you think, he's all tuckered out!
Photobucket

No comments: