Tuesday, October 28, 2008

So this is what 34 weeks looks like...

So this is what 34 weeks looks like. Now the only reason I am sharing these "wonderful" pictures with you is because I have amazing family that lives so far away and haven't seen me since I've become pregnant. So hold on tight, here are some good ole belly pics. Laugh if you must, but I'll try to keep em coming! Sorry it took me a while to get these up. My computer is a little handicapped and I had to do this a crazy way, so enjoy!

Photobucket

This one cracks me up, the baby was moving like crazy!

Photobucket

Look at all the stuff!!

Photobucket

The huge picture on the wall is going to be a collage of all the baby shower cards I've gotten.

Photobucket

This pic is from my baby shower. The three pregos! Tonka is due 12.18 and Taylor 02.06

Photobucket

This is Chris and Jackson at Jackson's Birthday/Halloween party. Jax was Curious George and Chris was the Man in the Yellow Hat.

Photobucket



3 comments:

TaylorLynne34 said...

Looks great steph!!! :) yeah for figuring things out!!!! and no..Payton didn't carve any of the pumpkin..but she got to do the dirty work and clean it out. hahaha! love you!

Anonymous said...

Those were great pics! Keep em coming... And you better start unpacking and washing that crap!!! It takes forever. By the way I never used that special expensive baby detergent. I just washed her clothes with just a little bit of regular detergent. Save your money! As long as he or she isnt allergic....

hollypieklo said...

I think you have the same stroller that we do. Is that a BabyTrend jogging stroller w/ a car seat? If so, beware, I just now figured out how to move the handles on the car seat. I was always bumping Evan's head when I tried to get him out of the car seat because the dang handle/carrier was always up because only my husband could get it down. I got it now, but it is still pretty hard. Good luck :)