Tuesday, August 12, 2008

23 weeks down, 17 to go!

Hey everyone! I hope you enjoy reading these blogs as much as I like posting them. I guess they are just a little addicting. So new news, Corey and I got the nursery done (well as much as possible) and it looks so nice. Corey had some help from his dad and brother and Janice and I went shopping (my kind of day). She said we couldn't build a crib and not have a mattress so off we went to Target (Janice's second home). I promised pictures and I would never let you guys down! I told you the green is adorable.



Corey getting the pieces out of the box...

Photobucket


Corey in 20 years... hahahahaha they look alike

Photobucket


All the boys...

Photobucket



Poor Sierra...

Photobucket



Finished product, Corey's diaper bag is already located on the left of the crib. He's ready!

Photobucket



Photobucket



Coming Soon... Poopy diapers!

Photobucket



And lastly...

Photobucket



More updates for out-of-towners, mom and I went to Bubbie and Papaw this weekend to grab some tomatoes (I forgot mine on the table, boooo...) and there was Papaw on the front porch with 2 men and video cameras and microphones listening to his war stories. Its a great feeling to know that complete strangers seek him out to hear about how much of a hero he was then, and is now. Papaw spent the majority of the time on the porch with the camera crew and we hung out with Bubbie. She is doing great, walking without a cane and being honoree as ever. She was ready for the crew to leave. I can't wait to see the finished product and know that it is there as a reference for my children and their children for years to come.



Mom and dad are doing great. They are quite the golfers and try to get out on the course as much as possible. I don't like to lose and I'm kind of intimidated to play with them and get beat by a bunch of old timers.... just kidding!!!



Well thats about it, Corey and I are doing wonderful. Waiting for the next chapter. We are in week 23 and according to the Pregnancy Bible the baby is 8 - 10 inches and over a pound! Pretty exciting! I'll definitely keep you posted! Love always!

1 comment:

TaylorLynne34 said...

The nursery looks amazing. I'm jealous.
you forgot to mention brians broken leg :) teehee.
i love you!