Friday, August 8, 2008

Kickboxing 24/7

So fun and exciting things are happening this week. The baby is moving like crazy. I've obviously felt him/her before this but these last couple days it has been moving non-stop. It takes my breath away every time I feel him or her kick. Its the most amazing feeling in the entire world. ahhhh happiness!

Corey and I have started on the nursery and it is looking stellar. We had lots of help so far setting things up and we thank Justin, Jamie, Brian and even Mr. Brian Turner (for building our little bookcase the other day). The nursery is in a "slimmer green" is what I think. You remember Slimmer from Ghostbusters, yeah that is what I think it resembles. Don't turn your nose up just quite yet, wait for pictures. After the room was painted and the curtains were hung and such I sat in the middle of the room and just stared at the walls and imagined every detail and how the baby will look and even imagine changing diapers on our changing table. Funny I know but so wonderful I can't wait.

Today was fun as well. I've been bugging Corey every day to rub my feet. I know gross, but still I am on them 14-16 hours a day and they hurt so bad at the end of the day. And even though he does EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE I was in desperate need for a pedicure. Taylor and I went and saw Tom at Hamilton Nails and got a pedi. So nice! Now we are going to the fair to see Carrie Underwood! Yay! I can't wait for a funnel cake or an elephant ear!

I will update again in a few days. I can't really concentrate right now, I'm watching a Baby Story and I am mildly obsessed. hhahahahah, talk again soon!

3 comments:

ashleysuz82 said...

Isnt the baby moving the most awesome feeling in the whole world!

So time flys and drew will turning 2! new pics up myspace....anyways we got him new bedding for his big boy bed! I almost cried my little boy isnt so little anymore. I know because i carry him to bed at night.

Abby Arenstein said...

I'm sending you my resume for Godparent!

Abby Arenstein said...

I'm sending you my resume for Godparent!