Friday, June 25, 2010

A picture's worth a 1,000 words...

Hello! I hope this post finds you all well! Its been such a busy week for me. I've put in a lot of hours working and I can honestly say, THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY! We're starting a new computer system at work that has a lot people in an uproar and you know how receptive nurses can be to change (very sarcastic). So needless to say, I've been picking up on days that I don't work and have been teaching a few classes and helping "super-use" some as well. I don't know how 'normal' people work 5 days a week! Kudos to you if you do! :)

Carter is such a busy body. Corey and I have definitely gotten a taste of whats in store for us with the "terrible two's". Lately he has been biting me and his Mamaw, kicking us during diaper changes (he use to just lay there and be so... STILL), running down the sidewalk without caring if I follow and just today now he thinks its OK to run into the street. Yes, you read that correctly, the street. We've all talked about different ways to try to reinforce good behavior but if anyone has ideas, just let me know! I'm open to suggestions. However, he's not always bad hahahaha. He's such a smart little boy. Man, did I get lucky! He knows quite a few signs and knows just when to use them. If he wants something really bad, he looks at you so sweet and signs "Plllleeeeaaaassseee.." and I mean, who can deny an 18 month old that has manners? His favorite favorite favorite show is Yo Gabba Gabba and if I turn on that (terribly annoying) show he is quite the angel for the 24 minutes its on. He runs around the house saying "Babba Babba" when he wants to watch it. I mean this child, LOVES Yo Gabba Gabba to the point that we are going to 'Gabba Live' in October (along with the usual Play-Daters). Another thing that will stop him in his tracks is 'Flo' from the Progressive commercials. The other day I asked him if Flo was his girlfriend and he looked at me and shook his head "yes" (sorry Livi and Nelle-Belle). It was the funniest thing I've ever seen!

Recently we got his pictures done with our fabulous photographer, Kate Leach (insert plug-in here ), and even though he was so onery that day she did a great job. Carter is such a water bug and as soon as he saw the creek our day of posed picture taking was over. EnJoY!

Photobucket

I mean really? How cute is he?

Photobucket

Look mom the water!! When can I get in?

Photobucket

My favorite!

Photobucket

So angelic! Man does he have you fooled :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our perfect little family... Just the two of us!

Photobucket

Photobucket

His future's so bright he has to wear shhhhaaaadddeeessss!

Photobucket

There's that onery smile!




*** Sidebar ***
I wrote this post on Friday, but didn't get the chance to publish the post because my photobucket wasn't working, so yes, I'm aware its Wednesday! Love you!

No comments: